We are proud to be the bike sponsors for these Chasing3 Events:
1. Riders will assemble at the Alameda Trailhead, (Alameda at the Rio Grande bridge) for an out-and-back.
2. We'll ride OVER THE RIVER and THROUGH THE WOODS, enjoying the beauty of the Bosque on mountain bikes, a great ride for beginners and advanced riders alike.
3. First 25 riders to arrive will receive a free water bottle courtesy of Specialized & HDB.
4. A special selection of demo bikes from Specialized will be available on a PRE-RESERVED basis. We'll have the reservation form up soon!
Come join High Desert Bicycles for a mountain bike ride on Women's Ride Day. Bring your own bike, or RSVP a Specialized demo bike. All levels are welcome, and no one will be left behind. Refreshments will be provided before and after the ride.
8:30 AM Bike set up
9:00AM Mountain ride -6-8 miles 45minutes to one hour. Basic riding tips at start.Questions and one on one time afterwards if needed.
What should I bring?
- Printed or digital ticket confirmation (reservations only)
- Appropriate footwear - cycling shoes or sneakers
- Credit Card as collateral- You will need to leave your credit card.
- Photo identification
What to expect?
Mechanics will be on hand to help you get set up to ride. They will have you fill out a waiver, collect your credit card, and set you up on your bike.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Anyone can test a bike. Children under the age of 18 will require a legal parent or guardian present. Parent or guardian must accompany the minor during the ride. You will need a valid photo ID and credit card.
Not sure what size bike to ride?
Follow the guidEline below to help you get an idea of what size bike is appropriate for your height.
Bike Size Rider Height
54/M or L 5'6"-5'8"
Professional "Action Photos" of the ride will be featured on the front page of HighDesertBicycles.com!